Grant the IWAM_ account the right to "Act as part of the operating system":
Instructions for NT Operating System:
- Open "User Manager for Domains" ("User Manager" if you are using a Workgroup network).
- Select User Rights from the Policies Menu.
- Enable the "Show advance user rights" checkbox.
- Select "Act as part of the Operating System" from the dropdown list of rights.
- Add the IWAM_ account to this list.
- Reboot the server. The server must be rebooted for these changes to take effect.
- Click OK and close the User Manager.
Instructions for Windows 2000 Operating System:
- Control Panel
- Administrative Tools
- Local Security Settings
- User Rights Assign
- Double-click on "Act As Part of the Operating System"
- Click "Add"
- Select IWAM account from the list
- Click "OK"