Error with Officer Writer preview report

Thread Starter: dlc   Started: 10-08-2013 2:37 AM   Replies: 2
  08 Oct 2013, 2:37 AM
dlc is not online. Last active: 10/8/2013 3:37:28 AM dlc

Not Ranked
Joined on 10-08-2013
Posts 1
Error with Officer Writer preview report
Hi I am now trying to explore office writer features.
I am following your tutorial for the same.
when I am trying to add row total after the %%footer row, I am getting some error.

I have placed the subtotal in the row 14. please look at the error and if you can provide me a solution please do - Thank you!

"An error occurred during rendering of the report. (rrRenderingError) Get Online Help
An error occurred during rendering of the report.
ExcelWriter Exception: SoftArtisans.OfficeWriter.Shared.᝺: A footer row must be followed by another footer row or an endgroup marker row; error occurred at row 14 at SoftArtisans.OfficeWriter.ExcelWriter.Template.᜴.ᜀ(ᜀ A_0, Int32 A_1) at SoftArtisans.OfficeWriter.ExcelWriter.Template.᜴.ᜀ(String A_0) at SoftArtisans.OfficeWriter.ExcelWriter.Template.᜴.ᜁ(XmlWriter A_0) at SoftArtisans.OfficeWriter.Shared.ᜬ.ᜀ() at SoftArtisans.OfficeWriter.ExcelWriter.Template.᜶.ᜀ(Stream A_0, ᝆ A_1) at SoftArtisans.OfficeWriter.ExcelWriter.Template.ᜀ..ctor(Stream A_0, ᝆ A_1) at SoftArtisans.OfficeWriter.ExcelWriter.Template.ᜩ.ᜀ(ᝌ A_0, Stream A_1) at SoftArtisans.OfficeWriter.ExcelWriter.Template.ᜢ.ᜅ() at SoftArtisans.OfficeWriter.ExcelWriter.ExcelTemplate.Process() at SoftArtisans.OfficeWriter.ReportingServices.ExcelTemplateRenderer.Process()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"

30 Oct 2013, 2:54 PM
Joy_M is not online. Last active: 6/3/2014 2:57:00 PM Joy_M

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 12-15-2004
Posts 579

SoftArtisans Technical Services

Support team
Re: Error with Officer Writer preview report
Hi,

I apologize for the delay. For future reference, OfficeWriter Support resources are now on http://www.officewriter.com/support. OfficeWriter programming questions can be asked on StackOverflow with the OfficeWriter tag (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/officewriter). Non-programming questions, such as how to design your template, can be asked on SuperUser (http://superuser.com/). Make sure to mention OfficeWriter.

Do you have a %%endgroup marker after your footer row(s)? If so, do you have any other markers between %%footer and %%endgroup? You can include any Excel content and as many rows as you like after the %%footer. You can also include %%value markers. But you can't have any regular data markers after a %%footer marker.

Please let us know if this helps.

Thanks,
Joy

26 Aug 2014, 1:03 PM
andrewop is not online. Last active: 12/25/2014 3:41:51 PM andrewop

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 08-26-2014
Posts 6
Re: Error with Officer Writer preview report
Hello

you are welcome

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
SoftArtisans Forums » SoftArtisans Products » General » Error with Officer Writer preview report