Technical Services Contact Information
To get your support request handled quickly at the appropriate
priority level, use our Support Incident
Latest Software Version Numbers
SoftArtisans Upgrade Policy
We will be able to solve your problem more rapidly and precisely
if you submit the following information with your problem report:
- The name of the product.
- Your order number, if you have one.
- The exact version of our DLL (e.g. SAFILEUP.DLL).
- Is it a full or evaluation version?
- The exact version of ASP.DLL
- The exact version of the operating system and browser on
the client machine(s).
- The exact version of the operating system and IIS which
are running on the Server, including any service packs.
- The exact error message which is received.
- A description of the exact nature of the problem, including
when in the process the problem occurs.
- Are you able to reproduce the issue with our samples? If
so, which ones?
- If the problem occurs with your own code, please attach
(not copy/paste) the ASP scripts that you are using, including
both the form and the processing scripts, if they are in
To determine the version of the above DLLs:
- Open Windows Explorer
- Navigate to the location of these files. For example:
- Right-click on the DLL (e.g. ASP.DLL, SAFILEUP.DLL, etc.)
and select Properties
- Choose the Version tab.
- The version consists of four numbers separated by commas,
To determine the version of your browser, in both Netscape
Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer, choose the "Help" menu
and then "About". In the case of IE, the exact build
(e.g. 4.70.1300) is useful.
3 Brook Street
Toll free (US only): 1-877-SOFTART
- Option 1 for Sales
- Option 2 for Technical Support
- Option 3 for Customer Service
SoftArtisans Online: http://www.softartisans.com
SoftArtisans Support Online: http://support.softartisans.com