OfficeWriter Training for .NET
The course provides three days of in-depth training
in programming, optimizing, and troubleshooting OfficeWriter
applications. The course is geared toward developers with experience
building ASP.NET data-driven Web applications. The training
includes instructor-led presentations with code samples and
hands-on exercises in building Excel and Word applications.
- Understanding when to use the Template-based approach,
the API-based approach, or a combination of the two
- Best practices and design considerations for performance and flexibility
- ExcelWriter in Depth: Templates, Areas and Ranges, Formatting, Importing Data, Formulas, Charts and Images
- WordWriter in Depth: Templates, Merge Fields and Repeat Blocks, Paragraphs, Lists, Tables, Formatting, Importing Data, Images
- Controlling print settings
- Advanced HotCell Technology – updating the server from
your spreadsheet and document
- Using VBA macros to make Excel and Word a front-end for
your Web application
- Installation, configuration and security
- Troubleshooting Excel and Word applications
... and more
Get 20 percent off groups of three or more and 10 percent off when you register two developers.
To register or for more information about this class, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
As with all SoftArtisans products, we offer a money-back guarantee
if you're not satisfied.
Note: This course outline is subject to change
based on experience and interest of the students.